State of Iowa paper forms and tax booklets will no longer be available at Cole Library.
Still want paper? Options for state taxes include:
- Forms and instructions available online at www.iowa.gov/tax. The online form is fillable.
- Call the forms order line at 1-800-532-1531
- Request a form by e-mail at IowaTaxForms@Iowa.gov
- Request a form by mail – Iowa Department of Revenue; P.O. Box 10460; Des Moines IA 50306-0460
- Pick up a booklet at the IDR office on the 4th floor of the Hoover State Office Building, located at 1305 E. Walnut in Des Moines
- NOTE: due to limited availability, only one booklet will be provided to each customer.
Federal Reproducible Tax Forms and Instructions are
available to copy at Cole Library.
You may use the IRS web site at www.irs.gov/formspubs to search, print, or download tax products and information 24 hours a day.