Cole Library offers interlibrary loan (ILL) services for local patrons.
Interlibrary Loan Instructions
- Go to the library catalog page (colelibrary.on.worldcat.org/discovery).
- Find the book you wish to interlibrary loan in the catalog and make sure the library does not already own it. Once you’ve found the item, click on the orange button that says “Request this item through interlibrary loan”.
- The website will then direct you to sign in to your library account.
- If you are a first time user, click “set/reset password” and follow these steps:
- Enter your library card number.
- An email with instructions for setting/resetting your password will be sent to the email address on your library account. If you do not have an email on your library account, call (319) 895-4271 to add one.
- Follow the instructions in the email.
- Once your password is set, sign in to your library account.
- Complete the interlibrary loan form.
- You did it!
- If you have further questions, please email our Interlibrary Loan Coordinator, Randi Thon at RThon@cornellcollege.edu.