Department of Revenue
State of Iowa paper forms and tax booklets will no longer be available at Cole Library.
Still want paper? Options include:
- Forms and instructions are available online at http://www.iowa.gov/tax/. The online form is fillable.
- Call the forms order line at 1-800-532-1531
- Request a form by e-mail at IowaTaxForms@Iowa.gov
- Request a form by mail – Iowa Department of Revenue; P.O. Box 10460; Des Moines IA 50306-0460
- Pick up a booklet at the IDR office on the 4th floor of the Hoover State Office Building, located at 1305 E. Walnut in Des Moines
NOTE: due to limited availability, only one booklet will be provided to each customer.
Federal and State Reproducible Tax Forms are available to copy at the 3rd floor reference desk of Cole Library. Reproducible copies of the instructions are now available.
You may use the IRS web site at http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs to search, print, or download tax products and information 24 hours a day.
New Resources at Cole Library!
Explore Mount Vernon and Lisbon’s history.
Search for names, events, locations, and everything else through the digital archive.
Articles from 1860 to last year are scanned and searchable.
Give Zinio a try! Through Zinio, Cole Library has access to around 90 popular magazine titles. Complete issues of each magazine can be downloaded to your e-reader to be read at your leisure–you don’t need to check them out, and your access won’t expire. Need help? Call us at (319) 895-4454 or drop us an e-mail.
Click on Learning Express to enjoy free, unlimited access to interactive skill building courses in math, reading and writing, as well as a broad range of practice tests based on official exams such as the ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB Core, and EMT Basic, as well as firefighter, police officer, paramedic, Allied Healthcare, U.S. citizenship, postal worker, cosmetology, and real estate agent and broker exams. The service is available 24/7 from any Internet-enabled computer.