Read Down Your Fines
June 10 – August 30
This program was so successful last year that we are holding it again!
How it works is:
- Go to the first floor circulation desk and tell the person working you want to read down your fines.
- They will sign you in and mark down your start time.
- When you’re done reading, stop by the desk again and sign out.
- The worker will then credit your library account $3.00 for every 15 minutes.
- You must “read down” in the comfort of our library to participate.
This program is open to fine holders of all ages! You can read down any and all of your overdue fines and processing fees. However the books must be returned and replacement charges for lost items are not eligible.